Bibina has many products to suit gluten intolerent people, from ready-to ready to basic ingredients. Here’s a gluten-free Anzac biscuit recipe.
Here’s the video showing how traditional Anzac Biscutis are made and is a guide to making gluten free biscuits.
- 1 cup Quinoa Flakes or 2 cups Orgran gluten free cornflakes
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups plain Orgran gluten free flour
- 125g Western Star butter
- 1 Tablespoon Lyle’s golden syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoons bicarbonate soda
- 2 Tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat oven to 130 degrees.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Mix together quinoa/cornflakes with coconut, sugar and flour.
- Melt butter/margarine with the golden syrup in a small saucepan.
- Add bicarbonate soda to boiling water and mix to dissolve. Add to butter mixture.
- Pour butter mixture into dry ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Roll dessert spoons of mixture into balls and place on the lined tray, being careful to allow room for spreading. Slightly flatten.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly on tray before placing on a wire rack to cool completely.