At Bibina we stock everything you need to make delicious organic Anzac cookies quickly and easily.
This two minute video shows just how easy they are to make.
125g Lurpak organic butter
2 tbsp Absolute Organic Maple Syrup or Absolute Organic Agave Syrup
1 cup Chef’s Choice organic plain flour
1 cup Natural Grocer organic rolled oats
1 cup Absolute Organic shredded coconut
3/4 cup Organic Rapadura sugar
2 tbsp water
½ tsp bi-carb of soda
Options: Dried fruits and nuts
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Grease or line two baking trays.
- Melt the butter and maple syrup together in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Mix together the flour, oats, coconut and Rapadura sugar in a bowl.
- Stir the water and the bicarbonate of soda into the butter and syrup mixture and then add it to the dry mixture, stir thoroughly.
- Stir through nuts & fruit (if using) until well scattered through.
- Spoon mixture into balls and place them on the baking trays, spaced well apart.
- Bake at 175°C for 10-15 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.